Friday, June 15, 2007

PO PO birthday.

Yes, yes, it was my grandmother's birthday yesterday.

I was asking around what i should get for her since its her bd and all cos i dunno what to get luh.
Then ruoting suggested that i give her a golden pig or something along those lines. Very funny.

Ended up getting roses for her luh. Haha. Her ang moh name is ROSE can? Damn hip. Then i realised my dad's ang moh name is Sunny. -____-

Anyway. You would expect we go to some restaurant or something fancy right? NO....siao siao we celebrated with pizzas and KFC ok! My grandma damn stylo one ok.

Also, my uncle is damn funny.
What else. It also seems like we're not so different from our uncles and aunties afterall you know. We were bluetoothing each other those funny funny ringtones and stuff. Mai siao siao okay.

Guess thats all.
Ok?

No problem.

No comments: