Thursday, December 13, 2007

First present

I got my first real present today!

Before this i got some Cheese from Yong Seng, which was nice actually, and all that food that Ying Quan brought back from Australia.

Recieved a box from jasmine today when i passed her the GA that i burned for her in the morning.
Very tempted to open up la, but waited until i went home before i tried to open it.

The box is very nice looking, (not useless) and there's a wallet inside of it. Was quite a surprise. At first i thought is shirt inside or what.

So anyway, it took me 2 hours to open the box up LOL. The thing like die also don't want to come off and at the same time cannot scratch the surface or what also. So after 2 hours to painful brute careful force, i managed to pry it open.

Now the box is on my cpu la huh. So thanks okay! Peng you yi chang ar.

So anyway, i have to film the o1 orientation next year. And im feeling a little bit too tired out. The drama sucked alot of life outta me already and i still have the event shoot to edit. Jia lat ar...when am i going to find the time to study and do my homework...

Hope tmr is as good as today!

No comments: