Saturday, August 25, 2007

almost done

im almost done with the cca videos and stuff, just that there are a few more ccas that have not shot their scenes yet. Actually i think left table tennis and soccer girls only. So tmr go gym and then come home do video lo.

Anyway, had taekwondo on friday, finally! Yea man 2 more cm and i can do a split already. Then had some extra training after class so i was super tired after that. Reach home very soon fell aslp already. Then today woke up early go shoot the tcher day video. After that went over to do the event at lt5 with all the ministers coming over and stuff. Wah but best was after that la cos got free gaming.

So then im back home watching guessx3 laughing like mad. Damn funny luh.


If thats the end you don't want anything else from me then just tell me. Don't leave me hanging even though you don't think you do, and treat me like a stranger. I would call you if i could, but i don't think you have the time and mood also. I'm just thinking too much, doing too much isn't it?

No comments: