Monday, August 27, 2007

Finally finished

ho ho HO! finally finished filming all the videos for all the CCAs man. Overall the CCAs had some interesting videos and i really have to thank Zheng Bao and the gang for being with me all this time. Esp Zheng Bao, my video ic! Anyway, im done editing until 9mins already, but i feel like its getting a bit too long. And i'm running out of songs. Darn.

Anyway, today morning damn jialat. Turns out that after the event on saturday right, we turned off the amplifiers, and locked the cupboard. So end up today morning lecture microphone no sound. Basket in the end i ran around the school 4 times, passing through the same lt5 door 4 times just to find the key. Lucky, we eventually managed to get the keys and settle the problem.

At the same time right, LT1 no electricity also. Knn scare me la. Yi Xuan also dunno what happened call me rush over. Well i think the OM already settle it le.

Oh yea, i got no time to finish up my homework because im busy editing my videos. I know its not good, but thats exactly why its 12.04am now already i should be sleeping. So today was a good day except that i slept at 1am ystd so i was very tired throughout the day. Today, i have to sleep earlier, so cya!

No comments: