Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Late at night

Slept at around 5am yesterday i guess. I think i have to change my sleeping habit haha...ended up i woke up at 2.30pm... this is not good for me man. Gonna have alot of trouble adjusting back when i go back to school.

So anyway, I gotta dedicate my Thursday as my offcial Maths Self Tution Day. So i won't be online from around 4-6pm. Have to catch up to all the top scorers man!

And i still got my script that i need to finish by this friday. Jialat!

Seems like im going to be busy for these few days i guess. And I can't believe i dreamt about the same thing twice last night. Continuous one somemore. Because i woke up at 12pm and fell back asleep again. So i kinda continued the dream. Quite cool huh.

Someone motivate me to study please?

No comments: