Thursday, February 14, 2008

Almost go jail

MINDEF sent me letter reminding me to submit my forms for NS today!

Apparently it wasn't enough to just apply for the deferment, you actually had to fill up all the relevant information as well. I have to declare like i don't have any allergies or even SOCIAL problems like homosexuality or the such. They even asked if i have attempted suicide before! Siao la if got also won't tell you right? Also asked if you sniffed glue before. Again my above mentioned reason.

So yeah, have to do it by 20th this month and im still filling up the form now while im typing. I just happened to have some time between printing out my medical form so yea. So anyway, i'm not going to jail, yet, but i do have a lot of homework to do and im deciding whether i should pon mr kwok's lesson tmr since im technically released at 1pm for avac. Heck, I think i'll see first.

And no, i didn't celebrate Valentine's today if you're my sister and you're wondering if I did.
So sad right. But save money lo.

1 comment:

kris said...

good for you. dont waste money on puppy love girls.