Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chinese New Year








Huat ar. The event today was quite smooth sailing except for one song during mass dance that time. Well anyway, after the actual event, we had a mini gathering for avac at the LL to lao the yusheng again! We were blasting hokkien songs and having fun with each other la. I think i laughed until my stomach also pain. Wei lun and Sunny were the hokkien kings of the day and we even tried to tao pok wei lun!

Well after that I went to Hua Yi to take a look because Wen Yao asked me to go along. So i thought might as well la huh. I didn't realise that it was so similar to fuhua!

So i came home and had my reunion dinner just now. I think i'll upload the pictures on saturday or something. I'm going to visit my relatives in malaysia tomorrow!


I like these two pictures.

No comments: