Sunday, October 14, 2007

Been busy.

Been a little busy lately, and i got back my results. LOL

Well apparently i was sick with a cough and throat inflamation so i didn't go to school on monday and tuesday. So i recieved smses about my results huh. So end up i failed my maths and chemistry. Good thing was that my physics got 66.6, gp 61, chinese 61.5 and econs 72 so its still not too bad =D

But anyway, i still have to redo my maths paper and chemistry paper. Sian.

Had AVAC meeting on wednesday and settled quite a few things. We managed to finish up storyline for drama and advertisement entries for School Digital Media Awards (used to be called School Video Awards SVA). Also managed to settle some internal affairs i've always been wanting to settle.















Most of all, MY AVAC JACKETS ARE READY!!! Can be delivered by wedneday or thursday. I'm thinking whether i wanna go down and get them myself on tuesday so i can give to members on wednesday since we got event.


Anyway, im going to get some VGA cables so i can connect my sister's laptop to my living room television. Also, i gotta get new keyboard and mouse for my sister since shes using my old computer and i don't want her to use that old keyboard of mine which hasn't been cleaned for 4 years!

Alright, that should be it, will update more next time.

No comments: