Saturday, October 27, 2007

Great

My tv tuner is finally working so i don't have to go all the way down to Sim Lim Tower to get another one. I merely fixed an old antenna i found from my storeroom and i got the signal!

Yea so in the end kk didn't come over and i felt that i was very tired also. Because the night before i had slept at 5am =D Then i woke up at around 7 or what to go to school for my OP rehersals.

The good news is that our group is back to standard and im not really using my script anymore. Haha.

So after that i went back home and got my tv tuner fixed.

I think i was too tired or what, because i went to sleep around 6 or 7 and slept all the way until 10.30. So basically i skipped taekwondo... Can't afford to skip so many times because the black belt grading is coming soon..

Oh well. Friday's been great. Today, i did some cleaning up of my room because there is a TON OF DUST on the window panes that i rarely touch. Antenna is still working fine, and i realised i could tweak it a little to get better signals! Now can watch HD5 clearly. Shiok ar...

I've been quite nocturnal lately also. Slept at 5am again ystd -__-
So i woke up quite late in the afternoon.

Going to eat sushi at the jurong west stadium in 10 mins! Tmr dunno whether wanna go gym or not.

I guess i'll see if im too tired or not.

No comments: