Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sometimes...

Sometimes i realise what i have to do. I just end up not doing it.

Sometimes i want to do something very badly. I just end up not doing it.

Sometimes i know that i have to work hard. I just end up not doing it.

Sometimes i just need to remember the feeling when im in the mood to study. I just end up not doing it.

Sometimes i get so distracted but i know i have to stop. I just end up not doing it.

Sometimes...

Sometimes i know that its impossible, but a little part of me will never believe it.
Sometimes i know that because its impossible, all the more i hope you'll be happy.
Sometimes i just wished i could be happy too.

I realised that the day won't seem so bad, if you were yourself, full of confidence and not unhappy.

Sometimes, i reply, expecting an answer when i know that im not getting any.
Sometimes, i stare at my phone hoping that someone will call when i know its not going to happen.
Sometimes, i don't do anything, because i know that you'll be busy.

Sometimes...sometimes,

Sometimes its just enough to know you're happy.

No comments: