Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Its all ending soon

Seems like there's just a few more days before the holidays. Not long later will be another new year already. Can't believe that J1 is whizzing by so quickly huh?

Anyway, my jackets are fffffinaaaallyyyyy here! Thura was the champion to start wearing it around the school =D But also, my cough is back. Have to blame myself la. I thought that my cough had recovered already, so i went ahead to eat logans with my dad. You know, the canned type.

Eat that time very shiok la, but after that the cough came back loh! Damnit.

So im back to drinking my cough syrup. Btw, if you're reading you should finish it see if the syrup works or not...

Got contacted to do the OD video, but its a little too late already. Because we weren't informed earlier to keep the videos, the tapes most likely have been recycled or something. A little pek chek. But its okay. I have other projects to worry about.

Grad Night Video. Have to get ms zhang to organize the teachers.
Advertisement. Time to draw a storyboard.
Drama. Wheres my damn script?!?!

So ya, i have things to settle.

I'm still thinking if i want to join orientation 1 next year. Need to decide by tmr. Picture's in my wallet already though.


I've been thinking about it. I'm getting tired chasing an impossible dream. But i won't stop caring.

No comments: